1. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
2. It’s an honor to meet you.
3. Nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.
4. How do I pronounce your name?
5. How do I address you?
6. It’s going to be the pride of our company.
7. What line of business are you in?
8. Keep in touch.
9. Thank you for coming.
10. Don’t mention it.
11. Excuse me for interrupting you.
12. I’m sorry to disturb you.
13. Excuse me for a moment.
14. Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
1. May I have some information about your scope of business?
2. Would you tell me the main items you export?
3. May I have a look at your catalog?
1. This is a copy of catalog.
2. What about having a look at the sample first?
3. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
4. This product is in great demand now and we have many enquiries on hand from other countries.
5. We have a very strict QC system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.
6. They enjoy good reputation in the world.
7. What do you think of the quality?
1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
2. Are the prices on the list firm offers?
3. How about the price/ How much is this?
1. This is our price list.
2. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我们的报价都是 FOB 价。
3. What do you think of the price?
1. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? / It is too much. Can you discount it?
2. Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%?
您认为能给我们下调 10% 的价格吗？
3. Your price is too high! We have another offer of a similar one at much lower price.
4. It would be very difficult for us to push sales at this price.
5. If you can go a little lower, I would be able to give you an order on the spot.
6. Can you bring your price down a bit? Say $20 a dozen.
可以稍微降价吗，比如说每打降个 20 美元？
1. Our price is highly competitive. / This is the lowest possible price. / Our price is very reasonable.
我们的价格很有竞争力。/ 这已经是最低的价格了。/ 我们的价格非常合理。
2. To tell you the truth, we’ve already quoted our lowest price.
1. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price.
2. Considering our good relationship and future business, we can give you a 3% discount.
考虑到我们友好的关系及未来的合作，我们可以给您 3% 的优惠。
1. What’s minimum quantity of an order?
2. How many do you intend to order? / Would you give me an idea how many you wish to order from us?
3. I’d like to order 600 sets.
我打算预定 600 套。
1. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?
2. When is the earliest time you can make the delivery?
3. How long does it usually take to make the delivery?
4. When will you deliver the products to us?
5. When will the goods reach our port?
6. What about the method of delivery?
1. I think we can meet your requirement.
2. I am sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.
3. I am very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused to you.
4. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
5. The earliest delivery we can make is…
1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment?
2. What is your regular practice about terms of payment?
3. What are your terms of payment?
1.We’d like you to pay us by L/C.
2. We insist on full payment.
3. We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.
我们希望您能接受 D/P 付款。
1. Payment by L/C is the safest method, but rather complicated.
2. In view of this order of small quantity, we propose payment by D/P with collection through a bank so as to simplify the payment procedure.
1. I'm sorry. We can't accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C.
对不起。我们不能接受 D/P 或 D/A。我们坚持信用证付款。
2. I'm afraid we must insist on our usual payment terms.
3. "Payment by installment" is not the usual practice in world trade.
1. When should we open the L/C?
2. How long should our L/C be valid?
3. Your L/C must reach us 30 days before the delivery date so as to enable us to make all necessary arrangements.
您的信用证必须在交货日期前 30 天发给我们，以便我们能够做必要的安排。
1. Before the formal contract is drawn up, we would like to restate the main points of the agreement.
2. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?
3. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations?
4. We can get the contract finalized now.
1. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.
2. Let us congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.